Five Things You Should Know About Traditional Media
While digital marketing and social media have been at the forefront of marketing plans, we have seen traditional media making a dramatic positive impact on companies’ branding, credibility, exposure, revenue, and bottom line. Here are five things you need to know about traditional media, and why it should be incorporated into your marketing strategy.
1) Traditional media is alive and strong – just changing.
2) It is a privilege and an honor to get media placement. It is hard-earned and deserves respect.
3) Traditional media is more affordable than advertising. It is free!
4) Traditional media is more effective than advertising. Because it comes from a third party, it is more credible.
5) In just seconds, traditional media can get your company exposure in front of a new audience. Dependent on that media outlet, it may be an audience of hundreds or even millions. PLUS, many media outlets re-post their content on their social media platforms, providing even greater exposure.